Aluminium Safety Steps+ Add to Quote Request
Our Aluminium Safety Steps are strong, portable folding access platforms that feature a 150 kg load capacity. They also have extra-wide PVC steps for added user stability and each step measuring at 230 x 360 mm.
Each Safety Step is fitted with skid-resistant feet for security and increased safety. The units fold down for storage and transportation, making them portable when moving around a worksite or to location. Some models are available with folding safety rail as an option.
Furthermore, these Aluminium Safety Steps are not ladders. They are extra safe access platforms.
Provide quick and efficient access with Aluminium Safety Steps.
- Safety Steps feature extra wide and deep treads (360 mm Wide x 230 mm Deep). There are no sharp corners or edges on any step.
- Equipped with a non-slip, aluminium chequer plate design or black synthetic covering.
- Large corrugated plastic foot pads ensure user stability and protect flooring from markings.
- Optional rubber-tyred castor wheels are available. These are supplied as a set of four. The ball-bearing fitted wheels are spring-mounted so the wheels retract under load. This ensures a worker is stable standing when using the Safety Steps.
- Folding safety bracket provides a secure hold. It includes plenty of space to hold tools, which also has a bucket hook on each side. The bracket height is 720 mm on all models, except for the 2-Step Safety Steps where it is 475 mm high.
Optional extras include the Easy Wheeler Kit (two wheels at rear to tow steps with pick-up tilt action) or Spring Loaded Castors.
Require another access item?
View our range ofStep Ladders and Stoolsto see another great solution.